Monday 15 August 2011

The Air I Would Kill To Breathe....

So the sad fact of life is simply this.....you don't die from a broken heart.




Not entirely sure if that is a bad thing but when it comes to mending a broken heart you often think to yourself, dying from this pain would make it less painful. 
I recently said goodbye to someone who has become a huge part of life.
 He became my heart in every way possible, HIS SMILE lit up the room and HIS SOUL became a place i found to be safe and somewhere i could let mine rest.
Its killing me to see you go after all this time....





He has held my heart in his hands for as long as i can remember. He is my best friend...
i fear i have not been true to my feelings for you...
and now I'm afraid that I'm to late...
Why is it that you only realise how much someone means to you once they are gone.


You are the only thing i know like the back of my hand...i don't know how I'm supposed tobreathe without you, but i have to.




I do believe that "EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON", and so i do believe that this very situation that i have found myself in has its own reasons and lessons that come with it.
I just wish it wasn't all so painful.
I will say this...Whatever lessons this is going to bring me is sure to enrich my life as well as his. 

I need to learn to TRUST LIFE and let go!



Don't waste your life for that which is going to be taken away. 
Trust life.
 If you trust ,only then can you drop your knowledge , only then can you put your mind aside.
With trust your life becomes something other than an ordinary life...it becomes full and overflowing. When the walls have disappeared you are not  deceived and then there isnothing that can be taken away from you

So even though I MISS YOU more than you will ever know, i know that we are meant to walk our own paths right now and i know that we will meet again...




I look forward to that moment ...




For now this isn't goodbye, instead ill just say "See you later my sweet!"


ALL MY LOVE ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment