Monday 22 August 2011

Riding In Cars With Boys...

Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream 

Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream 
When I want you in my arms 
When I want you and all your charms 
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is 
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream 

When I feel blue in the night 
And I need you to hold me tight 
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is 
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam 

I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine 
Anytime night or day 
Only trouble is, gee whiz 
I'm dreamin' my life away 

I need you so that I could die 
I love you so and that is why 
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is 
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream 
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam 

I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine 
Anytime night or day 
Only trouble is, gee whiz 
I'm dreamin' my life away 

I need you so that I could die 
I love you so and that is why 
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is 
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream 
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream 

I watched Riding In Cars With Boys this morning and all i can say is wow...
The tears just started rolling. This movie just has a way of pulling on the heart strings and its definitely a lesson that we all learn at some point in our lives. For me the lesson is about this...Relationships.
I Love You...
Relationships are hard, theres no denying that, yet they are the most rewarding challenge anyone could ever hope to have.
We are all products of our past, but we often tend to look at the ways in which our past has screwed us up instead of the ways in which it has made us who we are today. 
Dont Forget Me...
We really do get caught up with the Name,Shame and Blame game. Its very easy for us to point fingers at others especially at the ones we love the most. The thing we have to realise is that we are all simply doing the best we can to get by.

Life isn't easy and relationship conflicts are an ongoing thing with no clear end or beginning. On top of  constantly communicating there are a whole host of other issues that make relationships even more challenging. Things like Abandonment, Defectiveness (not feeling worthy), Unrelenting Standards and Mistrust. There are plenty more but these seem to be the ones that pop up the most. 
Don't Leave Me...
No matter if its your lover,best friend or parent i believe that we all have the need to feel wanted and relevant. We all try our best to stay true to ourselves but at the same time take into consideration what is best for those important to us.
Sometimes our decisions will affect those around us positively and sometimes it wont. 
The one thing we can all be sure of is this...those people who are important to us will always be there. 
They wont abandon you when you need them the most.
They will always care...
Always love you...
Always listen...
Always understand...
So when times get tough and you almost ready to give in, don't. remember that we are all individual souls trying to find common ground with one another.

Don't Let Me Fall...

"In the end, we only regret the chances we didnt take, relationships we were to afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make...xxxx"





No comments:

Post a Comment