Monday 16 January 2012

There is no one alive who is Youer than You...

Its very rare for someone to touch your heart in the way you have touched mine.
You are my best friend...


With you, i am just me...with you i am the person i hope i will always be.
No make up because you appreciate my freckles.
No bullshit because you appreciate my truth.
No mask to hide what lies beneath because when you see me, you relate and understand that whatever scars are strewn across this face are what make me who i am and you love me as i am...


You light up a room and i know i do the same for you...thats what makes this bond so incredibly special!
We all have scars and we are all damaged in some way but when you have what i have found in you...it doesn't matter! It doesn't matter because i can always share my deepest and darkest thoughts and secrets with you and you always seem to meet me with the same reaction...A warm smile followed by reassurance and love!
You are my safe place in this world ...

You are my heart, darling girl.
The future is ours for the taking !
No matter the decisions made...
The failures...
The successes...
The loves lost and gained...
The tears shed or held back...
Ill be there for you, holding your hand as you grow. By holding your hand i know i to will grow.

Your choices i will always respect and i want you to know that i will forever be your shoulder to cry on.
I am proud and incredibly lucky to call you my BEST FRIEND!

I love you very much my special xxx
Heres to many more 'Ugly laughs' in Uglyville :) 

And always remember...

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You" -  Dr Seuss

xxx loves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment