Tuesday 17 January 2012

Two Scoops...

The trends for this spring are sending me into a flurry of pure ELATION!
"Pale Fire", as Style.com has named it, is one of the many Spring trends we are yet to see...
For a while now our streets have been splashed with an abundance of colour! Electric neons and brights have ruled the fashion world for sometime now. Don't get me wrong...colour blocking has been amazing and big bold colours make me happy BUT...
These new ice cream shades have brought me to my knees! its fresh, girlie and above all it EPITOMIZES the spring time!

So heres the important question..."Would you like two scoops or one?"

3.1 Phillip Lim

Balmain

Fendi

Giambattista Vali

Herve Leger by Max Azria

Lanvin

Louis Vuitton

Tommy Hilfiger

Valentino


Spring has sprung, the grass has ris’,
               I wonder where the birdie is?



There he is up in the sky,
He dropped some whitewash in my eye!



I‘m alright, I won't cry,
I'm just glad that cows can't fly!

xxx loves xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment