Monday 3 October 2011

With Friends Like These...


LIfe couldn't get any better and i owe most of my happiness to the amazing people in my life! 
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

- Anais Nin
You guys are my soul and i love you so much! thank you for always being my sun and bringing me such joy, warmth and love!

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!



My Flower and I


The Powerpuff Girls 


"A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself…!!!"
xx My Beautiful Ashy Jash xx



Ashleigh's Husband, My Lover haha :P


Ing, Me and Ash






My Bestest Boys xxx


"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." 

- Sent by Donna Roberts

 The Two Most Amazing Best friends EVER!!

"Friendship is a special kind of love."
"The secret to friendship is being a good listener."
"A true friend is someone you can trust with all your secrets."
"Gems may be presious, but friends are priceless."

Clint and Gray! Special Boys xxx


Sheena The Liiiiiioooooooon! Grrrr


Crazy Times At H2O




Gray Of The Ham x

I really love you guys more than life itself!

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same."– Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment