Tuesday 15 May 2012

Studs On The Street...

Who ever would have imagined that one day in the near future you would be wearing very similar attire to that of the scary heavy metal kid that used to sit and stare at you in class instead of  focusing on his math homework...

Since when did Heavy Metal become the "in" thing?
Every Barbie and their Chihuahua are kitted out in studs these days...
This is just so wrong yet so right. I was that scary heavy metal kid that the Barbies used to hate so I find it fascinating that they are now just as obsessed with the fashion...
I am still very much into the metal culture but I'm happy to say that there are more sides to me these days. I love fashion and I love that studs are the new fashion accessory to have. 
They so edgy and I personally adore them! What could be better than walking down the street, bumping into someone and taking a huge chunk of their flesh with you because of your lethal shorts. haha
I personally cant wait to own a pair of jeans i cant sit down for the fear of having a spike shoved up an inappropriate place...













LOVE, LOVE, LOVE







I need to find a pair of 'killer' heels...pardon the pun *giggles











Loving the studs on the street and i don't mean the male kind...
xxx loves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment